- Brief Synopsis of the Fall of Jerusalem Using Josephus
- 1885: F.W. Farrar, The History of Interpretation
- 1890: Charlotte M. Tucker, Stories of the Wars of the Jews
- 1909: Milton S. Terry‘s final published words on the Apocalypse of John: On the Interpretation of John’s Apocalypse – whatever incongruities appear in that synoptic sermon on the Mount of Olives, nothing is more unmistakable than that it deals with the ruin of Jerusalem and the Jewish temple, and the sequent coming of the Son of Man.
- 1977: Robert Pierce, The Rapture Cult: Religious Zeal and Political Conspiracy
- 2005: David Green, Questions and Answers About Full Preterism
- 2007: Scott Thompson, Have Heaven and Earth Passed Away?
- 2008: David M. Williams, Eschatology and the Book of Revelation
- 2012: Stan Murrel, Eschatology – Understanding the Parousia | Redeeming Grace Ministries
- 2015: Gary DeMar, A Beginner’s Guide to Prophecy
- 2017: Sam Frost, Why I Left Full Preterism (Revised)
- 2017: Ed Knorr, A Comparison of Eschatological Views: Dispensationalism and Preterism
- 2018: Brian L. Martin, Fulfilled Eschatology: A Brief Introduction
- 2018: Tim Osterholm, Who’s Who in Bible Prophecy